Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12624326
Primary Skills: Finance, budgeting, SAP/Ariba, Accounting
Duration: 6+ Months (possible extension)
Tax Term : W2 Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with Fixed Assets Accounting and Construction on the status of projects. Be able to update project status and close budget lines for completed projects.
- Close out Aged Purchase Orders in Ariba and SAP.
- Process OnSite tickets – address tickets related to procedure capture process. Be able to identify process automation opportunities.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442.
- 1-3 years of relevant finance experience involving budgeting, data entry, process management and Financial Close.
- Excellent work ethic and great attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with a warm and professional demeanour in all interactions.
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to self-navigate situations.
- Excel, Ariba, SAP, and Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Basic understanding of U.S. GAAP accounting is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics or related field is preferred.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.