Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12676018
Primary Skills: Project management, Revenue, M&A integration
6+ Months contract (Possible extension)
Contract type: W2 only
- Partner with Business Leads and Technology Leads to create integrated system requirements, set priorities, determine constraints and dependencies, define phasing/timelines, allocate resources, track milestones.
- Partner with Technology Project Manager to develop and manage jointly agreed project plan and detailed staged plans, risk/issue resolution and change control for the project
- Execute, monitor and control all business-related activities of the project schedule from creation through project closure.
- Lead stakeholders in the creation, prioritization and rationalization of requirements and work across teams to ensure appropriate resourcing and engagement.
- Hold team members accountable to deadlines and ensure high quality deliverables.
- Run project meetings and represent the project team in broader cross-functional management meetings as required.
- Communicate project status to relevant forums and leadership teams.
- 8+years of work experience with a Bachelor's degree or at least 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree.
- 8+years of work experience as program/project manager, delivering complex business transformation initiatives.
- Previous M&A integration experience.
- Able to motivate staff and influence their tasks to align with organizational goals and priorities.
- Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies and best practices.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shabana @ 408-907-2246
- Salesforce / Oracle / Ariba.
- CPA/PMP/MBA or Advanced Professional degree.
- Substantial experience with enterprise accounting and finance applications.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile environment is preferred.
- Experience in full cycle system implementation.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.