Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12285817
Akraya is looking for a Finance Application Support Analyst II for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Khushbu @ 408-907-5650.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: SAP, UAT, ERP, Financial Application, Data manipulation & reconciliation
Duration: 3 Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 / C2C
- Help on the execution of UAT test cases by comparing finance data sets for Finance Business Intelligence team, including:
- UAT test scenarios and test cases execution.
- Analysis and Reconciliation of data.
- UAT test status reports, and other feedback as provided from UAT.
- Management of the sourcing and preparation of UAT test data, UAT test environments and loading of test data.
- Management of the UAT test team & UAT defect management and resolution activities
- Quality assurance of the team's processes and key deliverables.
- Partnering with the team to assess severity of & identify solutions for any bugs / defects found.
- Track with key stakeholders whether a release meets UAT acceptance criteria.
- Reconciliations of large data sets and the flow of data throughout systemsJob.
- Strong experience as UAT Tester; able to formulate an effective, practical but robust UAT Strategy in a complex environment with multiple vendor platforms.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial data.
- Experienced in analyzing and manipulation of data through excel.
- Experience with testing mobile first designs that communicate with cloud-based platforms. Specific AWS environment testing a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills - both written and verbal.
- 5 to 8 years excellent track record on financial analysis.
- Strong understanding of Sales reporting and finance processes in a global high-tech environment preferred.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Khushbu Ghantiwala @ 408-907-5650
- A strong working knowledge of ERP and Financial applications.
- Data manipulation and reconciliation of data sets experience a must.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with proven ability to comprehend business requirements.
- Appreciation of system analysis methodologies, standards, tools, and techniques.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience with SAP and SAP HANA would be nice to have (but not required).
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.