Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 11635074
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a “Field Clinical Development Specialist” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Clinical Trials, Clinical Affairs, medical devices
Duration: 6 Month Plus (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2
Primary Function of Position:
- The Field Clinical Development Specialist (CDS) will be primarily responsible for providing technical support in the operating room during clinical trial cases.
- This position will work with Client’ s Clinical Development Engineering and Clinical Affairs teams to facilitate study execution and will also be involved with training of study surgeons, hospital and research staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Apply in-depth knowledge of the operating room environment and of the Surgical System to become an expert on the clinical application of Client’ s products
- Support clinical trial cases by providing technical guidance, insight, and training to the surgical team on the use of the Surgical System
- Provide training to other hospital and research staff
- Ensure compliance to study protocol and all applicable regulations, guidelines, and Client’ s procedures
- Build relationships with hospital staff
- Clearly communicate product and clinical feedback to collaborators
- Support other clinical evaluations at customer sites as needed
- B.S./B.A. Degree preferred or equivalent clinical/medical degree or experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in medical device industry. Experience with surgical systems in a clinical environment a plus.
- Experienced working with physicians in an operating room environment and training clinical staff; demonstrated clinical credibility
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and intuition for spatial relations, including the ability to understand complex mechanical products
- Independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Self-confident and able to react quickly under pressure
- Proven ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel to US study site
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.