Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12100505
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a " FP&A Analyst" for one of our cutting-edge clients. This company provides high-quality healthcare services to its members and is one of the most productive research institutions in the country.
To be considered, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: FP&A, process improvement, reports, budget, data visualization, SQL
Duration: 3+ Months
Tax Term: W2 only
Note: Partime 24 Hours a Week
Primary Function of Position:
- We are looking for an FP&A professional with experience developing and executing financial consolidation processes.
- They should be able to identify process improvements and propose solutions to improve the efficiency, accuracy, and reliability of the team’ s reporting.
- The professional should be comfortable developing, analyzing, and interpreting the financial data for the business unit’ s gross margins and manufacturing variances.
- Additional, the professional should be comfortable proposing enhancements to the R&D review process and partnering with management to develop improved resource planning and spend forecasting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2+ years of Finance/Accounting experience, preferably in a highly analytical role, including the following skills and experience:
- FP&A Consolidation and reporting, including month-end close, forecast, and budget cycles
- Clear track record of goal execution and process improvement
- Business partner relationship development and influence, including strong communication skills
- Proven track record of process improvement and data visualization
- Experience with developing and executing database queries from an Enterprise/Business Data Warehouse, including SQL
- Advanced excel skillset
- Cost/Business modeling and what-if analysis
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.