Job Category: Database Administrator / Developer
Job Number: 11624758
Akraya is looking for a Java Middleware Programmer for one of our client. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Kiran at 408-907-2687, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: LINUX, ELK, J2EE(PLATFORMS)
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only
- Extensive experience using Java Enterprise framework to build distributed enterprise applications.
- Excellent understanding of and experience with distributed transactions management including multi-phase commit transactions.
- Processing/managing transactions within SRP (Single Responsibility Principle) paradigm such as REST services.
- Ability to use Linux-based systems as development environment. We need people who know how to use Linux and be comfortable configuring Linux services, installing and configuring third party programs through the command line, using certificates, minor networking things.
- Expert in at least one J2EE platform – JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic.
- Good knowledge and experience in integrating distributed applications with mainframe-based financial systems.
- Deep understanding and hands on experience with CI and CD using Bitbucket, Bamboo, Ansible, Artifactory or their equivalents.
- Experience using any or all of ELK (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana, Beat, X-pack) or Splunk.
Specific competencies for Client Modernization:
- Previous experience with Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark development: MapR for online batch processing as opposed to BigData analytics.
- Development of large-scale, fault-tolerant ETL systems.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Kiran at 408-907-2687
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.