Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12513371
Primary Skills: Communication, PowerPoint, Presentation
Duration: 4 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Minimum Requirements: (“Must have” Qualifications)
1. Mastery of PowerPoint and ability to create compelling keynote presentations
2. Must work full time from the office in San Jose, CA and be able to travel to events (~1-2/qtr)
3. Must be a collaborative team player and show willingness to work with the rest of the Executive team including executives, technologists, developers, & event organizers.
Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: (“Nice to have Qualifications”)
- Ability to create technical presentations that effectively communicate complex topics (technical experience not a requirement, but comfort listening to and translating into technical concepts is appreciated).
To follow up with any questions, please contact Khushbu at 408-907-5650
- The candidate will be responsible for creating executive presentations for customers/partners/executives for both internal and external audiences.
- The candidate will also create technical presentations that use creative ways to describe technical concepts as well as creating higher-level thought leadership presentations.
- The candidate will act as the primary liaison for executive at all events including in person and online and help prepare the executive for not only presentations but also customer and executive discussions.
- 5-7 years experience, but executive is willing to consider high-potential candidates with positive attitude, hard work ethic, communications acumen, and willingness to learn
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.