Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12562195
Primary Skills: Maintain calendar, Schedule meetings, Travel Management, Concur
Duration: 05 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Client is seeking a collaborative and action-oriented Executive Assistant to support our SVP of Operations, VP of Sales Operations and VP of Finance (ad-hoc only). You will be responsible for handling a wide variety of team driven tasks including but not limited to, managing schedules, priorities, domestic and international travel, meetings and other related events/special projects.
- Maintain calendar, schedule meetings, work through scheduling roadblocks.
- Interfaces with the team and key stakeholders on all key projects, programs, and initiatives.
- Plan and execute domestic and international travel requirements.
- Manage and organize reports/decks/presentations for internal meetings.
- Coordination of signatures for legal documents.
- Taking meeting minutes for leadership staff meetings.
- Gathering of travel receipts and process expenses in Concur.
- Be a liaison with facilities to ensure meetings/events run smoothly and the room is available and prepared.
- Work with other Executive Assistants to coordinate events and activities, arrange catering, plan room set-up.
- Prepare Purchase Orders and track receipts and payments as required.
- Assist in tracking expense workflow and ensure that expense reports are prepared and submitted on a timely basis, meeting travel requirements and associated etiquette.
- Provide a timely response to emails, calendar requests, and written correspondence
- Prepare, edit, and polish documents in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Knowledge of video conference and IM for Office (specifically WebEx and Slack).
- Ability to plan and coordinate onsite and offsite events/meetings of varying sizes for departments and cross-functionally.
- Ability to travel domestically/internationally for events/meetings
To follow up with any questions, please contact Hanzala at 408-512-2457.
- 3-5 years of Administrative experience, preferably in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience supporting Director or VP levels
- BA/BS degree is highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint experience required
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Collaborative and action-oriented
- Competent in using technology to improve work efficiency
- Ability to display a high degree of judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.