Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12175460
Akraya is looking for a Executive Assistant for one of our leading clients. You will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’ s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Pallav at 408-512-2427. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Meetings, Conferences
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Category: Administrative & Clerical
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Pallav at 408-512-2427
- Aids executive in staff capacity by handling a wide variety of situations involving the administrative functions of the office that cannot be brought to the attention of the executive.
- Advises individuals inside and outside the organization on the executive views on major policies or current issues facing the organization.
- Contacts or responds to contacts from high ranking individuals who may be from large national or international firms and may involve unique situations, and each contact must be handled differently, using judgment and discretion.
- Notes commitments made by executives during meetings and arranges for staff implementation.
- On own initiative, arranges for staff members to represent organization at meetings and conferences.
- Reads outgoing correspondence for executive approval and alerts writers to any conflicts or departure from policies or executive' s viewpoints.
- In executive' s absence, ensures that requests for action or information are relayed to the appropriate staff member.
- As needed, interprets request, helps implement action, and decides whether executive should be notified of important or emergency matters.
- Analyzes unit operating practices, such as record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, suggestion systems, personnel and budgetary requirements, and performance standards to create new systems or revise established procedures.
- Prepares reports including conclusions and recommendations for solution of operational and administrative problems.
- Issues and interprets operating policies.
- Coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports, such as budget expenditures, and statistical records of performance data.
- May compose and sign correspondence for executive.
- May serve as the executive' s representative at meetings and express the executive' s viewpoints at such meetings.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.