Job Category: Buying, Planning, & Supply Chain Management
Job Number: 11220338
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for an Events Coordinator for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Syed Alam at 408-816-2015. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Events/ Meeting Coordinator, Space/Audio/Visual support, Calendaring and SharePoint
Duration: 8+ Months (Possible Extension)
- Support the planning and execution of Technology staff events held in person, via live broadcast or via moderated call.
- Vendor scoping and coordinating with service providers, and tracking and executing a wide variety of logistical details.
- Execute meeting/event setup and performing a variety of tasks required to ensure a smooth running event (e.G., ensuring space setup and audio/visual support is in place; coordinating and monitoring food & beverage, etc.)
- Coordinate with internal groups contributing to events (gifts, printed materials, etc.)
- Facilitate the flow of information seamlessly and accurately
- Tracking and reporting status of ideas and contributing to related processes
- Manage event-related data, including tracking, parsing and reporting registration and participant data
- Manage calendaring activities related to meeting space, resolving conflicting demands
- Maintain meeting/event artifacts and attendance details; track post-event action items and lessons learned to improve future events
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Syed at 408-816-2015
- Microsoft Office proficiency, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of using Excel to filter and summarize data; knowledge of SharePoint and MS Teams is a plus
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent required (business, marketing, communications, or related major)
- Experience in planning and/or executing large-scale meetings or events
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.