Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12756050
Primary Skills: Event Planning, Global Cultural Program, Google Suite
Duration: 6+ Months contract
Contract Type: W2
we are looking for an experienced Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will support our global culture program and manage local events in the NY office. You will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Culture Force (global culture program) Program Management Support
- Poll / results
- Engagement tracking
- Monthly report
- Playbook upkeep
- NY Event Support
- NY Culture Force activations
- NY tentpole event support (holiday party, TYCTWD)
- Open House (all company meeting) Support
- Setup logistics
- Pre-show: elevation, trivia, set-up
- Post-show: transcripts, time codes, posting
- HR Support
To follow up with any questions, please contact Khushbu at 408-907-5650
- Ability to multi-task and/or coordinate multiple assignments.
- Interest in being involved in the organization's culture.
- Ability to work harmoniously with employees at various organizational levels globally.
- Excellent communication skills with co-workers, management, partners and vendors.
- Experience in event planning.
- Proficiency in Google Suite .
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.