Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11826262
Akraya is looking for a EPIC Trainer We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a key member of a supportive and collaborative team working on projects that truly help save lives. To be considered, please apply directly or call Raza at 408-907-2967. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: EPIC/ HealthConnect, Clin Doc, Orders, Optime, Health Care Industry
Duration: 8+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Experience Minimum four (4) years in conducting classroom led instruction, presentations and developing training/organizational development programs.
- Minimum four (4) years of Epic training experience Education High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of business operations, management practices and principles.
- Working knowledge of data collection, analysis and statistical techniques.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and ability to apply adult learning theory and methods to any learning situation, in particular computer learning environments.
- Full knowledge of medical industry practices.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Proficient in the use of: word processing, spreadsheets & scheduling software.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Raza at 408-907-2967
- Epic certification or credentials in at least one suite (Clin Doc, Orders, Optime, etc.)
- Health care experience.
- AA or Bachelor' s degree in education, computer science or instructional design, OR five (5) years of experience in a directly related field.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.