Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11057126
Akraya is looking for an Engineering Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Vipul at 408-512-2357. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Engineering Manager, Big data, Back-end, Full-stack
Our client is looking for an Engineering Managers to help support and grow developers in our organization. As an Engineering Manager, you are responsible for making your developers successful by setting context, resolving blockers, removing distractions, instituting smart processes, and recruiting new members for the team.
You have the ability to guide engineers in their development and create a fun and productive workplace environment. You also have the technical background to serve as a sounding board to the engineers on your team on major projects. We value integrity, empowerment, initiative, and teamwork, and our leaders cultivate these behaviors in the organization.
Your team will:
- Help recruit and act as a leader within a growing team of engineers.
- Ensure operational excellence and empower the organization to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability and simplicity.
- Foster a positive environment of integrity, empowerment, initiative and teamwork.
- Be a coach to the engineers on the team, helping them succeed in their current role while preparing them for future roles.
- Bring a wealth of best practices from past experiences to the team.
- Create beautiful, intuitive, powerful human interfaces to client' s services, for all of our customers.
- Engineer scalable data processing engines of stunning complexity.
- Build tools to empower client' s developers to operate effectively and efficiently.
- Deliver on the technical roadmap for client' s core product offerings.
- You love coaching people and developing an effective organization even more than you love mind-bending technical challenges.
- You have experience mentoring and leading teams, or you are looking to move from a senior engineer position into a role focused on coaching and development.
- You' ve successfully recruited great people to your teams or have participated as a leader in the interview process.
- You have an ideology around management and all its attendant responsibilities that is backed by experience and thought.
- You thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility, and you see challenges as opportunities for growth.
- You are excited about collaborating with teammates across the organization.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Vipul at @ 408-512-2357
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.