Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12079675
Akraya is looking for a Engineering Laboratory Technician for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Data Analysis, Soldering and Load Frame
Duration: 8 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Lab technician is responsible for technical functions in support of engineering activities such as testing/monitoring of Client devices and operation of specialized test equipment.
- Primary job duties are to perform mechanical tests of Client devices at various thermal-mechanical conditions, while monitoring Client device with electrical probing techniques, and assist in research work for notebook computer systems.
- Assignments are performed within generally well defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems.
- 3 yrs experience in mechanical testing including load frame (or similar lab testing experience)
- 3 yrs experience in electrical probing/data logging and data analysis
- Good problem solving ability is a must.
- Need soldering experience
- Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities. The working environment is dynamic with changing priorities, thus effectively handling multiple concurrent projects in a timely manner is a must.
- Basic computer skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email are essential
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.