Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12328377
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Economic Modeler Data Scientist for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Sneha at 408-512-2459.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: HEOR, Data Analytics, R/STATA/SAS, Health Economics
Duration: 6+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Sneha at 408-512-2459.
- Master's degree in health informatics, statistics, economics, health services research, epidemiology , public health, or related field
- Knowledge of health economic modeling techniques, including decision analysis
- Proficient of Microsoft Office, TreeAge, and statistical software (e.g. R. SAS or STATA)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in team environment
- Proven ability to write and publish for medical or scientific audiences; capable to communicate statistic findings with non-scientific audiences via Client languages
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to manage personal responsibilities on multiple priorities and/or projects at once
- High sense of urgency expected and the ability to drive various projects simultaneously
Ability to work independently and collaboratively