Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12328377
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: HEOR, Data Analytics, R/STATA/SAS, Health Economics
Duration: 6+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Sneha at 408-512-2459.
- Master's degree in health informatics, statistics, economics, health services research, epidemiology , public health, or related field
- Knowledge of health economic modeling techniques, including decision analysis
- Proficient of Microsoft Office, TreeAge, and statistical software (e.g. R. SAS or STATA)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in team environment
- Proven ability to write and publish for medical or scientific audiences; capable to communicate statistic findings with non-scientific audiences via Client languages
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to manage personal responsibilities on multiple priorities and/or projects at once
- High sense of urgency expected and the ability to drive various projects simultaneously
Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.