Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 11871010
Akraya is looking for a Business Intelligence (ETL Developer) Sr. for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Geet at 408-512-2372. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: ETL, SQL/NoSQL and Unix
Duration: 10+ Months
Type: W2 only
Skills required -
- 5+ years of experience in developing ETL using SQL / NoSQL and Unix.
- Strong Analytical Skills to debug issues with data and ad hoc user asks.
- Knowledge of Spark architectural and Spark SQL
- Good knowledge of Hive
- Strong in Unix
- Hadoop knowledge
- Good communicative skills
- Working knowledge on Java API’ s / JSON
- The ETL engineers will be responsible for the designing, developing, testing and maintaining ETL code that will create curated datasets from client’ s vast date warehouse and generate JSON objects to feed to an external API.
- There will be a lot of analysis work to identify correct attributes to build the datasets and engineering challenges will be around the sheer volume of data to handle and data exchange formats.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Geet at 408-512-2372
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.