Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 12067709
Akraya is looking for a ETL Data Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Pallav at 408-512-2427. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: ETL, SQL, Bigdata (MapReduce, Spark, Flink, Kafka)
Duration: Long Term
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Define, design, implement and test data integration modules.
- Estimate engineering effort; plan implementation, and rollout system changes.
- Must be able to independently design, code, and test major features.
- Share engineering support, release, and on-call responsibilities.
- Understanding of data models and data structures. Knowledge of Star Schema, Data Normalization.
- Understanding of difference between 3NF and Star Schema.
- Exposure and experience working in big data environments managing terabytes of data and information.
- Proficient in parallel data processing concepts.
- Utilize ETL best practices and implement them for process improvement.
- Proficiency in SQL, Teradata SQL a plus.
- Experience in developing Bigdata visualization tools is a plus.
- Experience in Bigdata technologies like MapReduce, Spark, Flink, Kafka is a plus.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Pallav at 408-512-2427
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.