Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 11922136
Akraya is looking for a ERP Tester for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Harsh at 408-512-2437. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: ERP, Oracle/NetSuite
Duration: 6-12 Months + Possible Extension
Contract Type: W2
Serves as a Functional Test Engineer for the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system using manual and automated test tools. Writes and executes test cases, investigates and analyzes test results, and builds and maintains automated regression test suites and integrates them into build processes. Works with business analysts to understand the system design and works with developers to resolve defects. Works with the Senior Test Lead to ensure test processes and procedures are followed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update/maintain detailed test plans; develops test scenarios and test scripts; and, traces requirements to test cases to ensure coverage for full system integration test.
- Ensures functional and technical requirements are met through system testing, regression testing, performance testing, system interface testing, and security testing activities.
- Identifies, creates and secures test data as necessary.
- Collects, tracks and reports test metrics and briefs leadership on test status.
- Support the development of test plans, strategies
- Maintains the Requirements Traceability Verification Matrix with imbedded Testability Matrix that maps test methods and events, test scripts, scenarios, and test results to the applicable requirement, to include test-related artifact changes.
- Bachelor' s degree in Technology or related field with 5-7 years of software testing experience.
- Strong understanding of software testing techniques and methods with a solid – Software Development Lifecycle background.
- Ability to develop and run SQL queries and identify/understand error messages received during execution.
- Demonstrated experience working in Agile approaches and with thorough understanding of test concepts, methodologies and practices.
- Ability to communicate and write in a clear and concise manner.
- 2 years of Oracle/NetSuite ERP experience across the Purchasing, Inventory, Order fulfillment.
- Experience with Test Management and Automated Test Execution tools
- Demonstrated experience working with continuous integration environments
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harsh at 408-512-2437
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.