Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11651938
Akraya is looking for a EMC / EMI Test Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Ashish at: 408-907-6402. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: EMC/ EMI compliance, testing
Duration: 6 Months (extendible)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Provide Engineering Test Support
- Setup tests and equipment to perform validation, verification and characterization of servers, networking devices and racking units.
- Build and configure servers and switches for test validation
- Support/debug/root-cause failures of EMC compliance testing through 3rd party labs
- Analyze and prepare test results using spreadsheets and Python scripts to generate reports
- Setup and maintain lab space, tools and the materials of a hardware R&D Lab
- Capture and maintain test data, including without limitation test results
- Develop automated scripts for data capture and analysis for routine tests
- 4+ yrs. Experience with hardware design for EMI / EMC
- Knowledge of electromagnetic field, circuit theory, and wave propagation
- Working knowledge of electronic measurement equipment including: oscilloscopes, digital voltmeters, spectrum analyzers, measurement receivers, and network analyzers
- Experience in entire product compliance, testing, report writing
- Excellent verbal, written communications and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience with some of the following: U.S (FCC Part 2, 11, 15, 18 etc. ) & Canadian Emissions Standards (RSS-GEN, RSS-118, RSS-119, RSS-128, RSS-129, RSS-131, RSS-133, RSS-134, RSS-136, RSS-139, RSS-210, RSS-310 etc., International Product Family EMC Standards (EN 55011, EN 55013, EN 610000-6-x, IEC 61326-1, IEC 60601-1-2) and Basic Standards (61000-3-x, 61000-4-x etc.
- Good Python / Shell scripting / Linux
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ashish at 408-907-6402
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.