Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12264588
Akraya is looking for a EDI Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Harsh at 408-512-2437.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: AX 2009, SCM, EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
Duration: 6 Months+ (Contract To Hire)
Contract Type: W2
Client is having an URGENT need for a project that has been kicked off to build EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) between client's current AX 2009 ERP and 3rd Party logistics provider. Below are some specific skill sets (apart from the regular AX Technical developer skills) that client is looking for in the person to be able to support this project.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harsh at 408-512-2437
- Very strong technical developer in Ax 2009 with good understanding of functionality primarily in SCM and Logistics functions
- Has previously developed or implemented EDI and other integrations using AIF, BizTalk, AS2, XML messages
- Can troubleshoot existing customizations and suggest improvements or make changes
- An architect mindset who can design a technical solution based on functional requirement
- Be able to hit the ground running from Day 1 in developing new EDI Interfaces or customizing existing EDI interfaces in AX/BizTalk.