Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 11936346
Akraya is looking for a Documentum Migration Project Contractor for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Divya at 408-512-2371. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Documentum Migration, Spreadsheet
3 Months Contract
- The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Policy Office requires a Documentum Migration Project Contractor to develop to an inventory of archived documents that were previously published to The Source, an internal knowledge repository.
- This contractor will also be required to consolidate those documents in a file folder to provide to the Documentum team for migration.
- Research existing file folders on a shared drive to determine which files must be included on the file inventory.
- List all relevant files on the spreadsheet inventory that must be provided to the Documentum team.
- Research each file listed on the spreadsheet inventory by opening the file and gathering critical information.
- Analytical ability
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Experience working on a similar project
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Divya at 408-512-2371
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.