South San Francisco,
Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12082187
Akraya is looking for a “ Documentation Specialist" for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Harsh at 408-512-2437. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skill: ECN, Initiating deviations/ NCMRs or CAPA
Duration: 06+ Months (possible extension)
Tax Term: W2 only
- Updating document ( Creating ECN, following up approval and implementation) approx. 80+ documents
- Reviewing documents ( executed and /or transfer activity related).
- Initiating deviations/ NCMRs or CAPA for Mfg.
- Copying/ scanning/ filing documents as needed.
- Supporting manufacturing activities as needed could involve, labeling/ counting product for inventory, completing MTFs.
- Good writing and communication skills are needed along with flexibility and team work spirit.
- Some hands-on lab work may be required to support production demands
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Education & Experience: BS/BA with 2+ years of experience in redlining, updating manufacturing documents, review of documents, writing Client/ deviation/CAPA.
- Willing to work on any assigned work with accuracy.
- Detail oriented, through and good team player
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Harsh at 408-512-2437
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.