Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12713687
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Documentation, Bills of Materials (BOMs), Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s)
Duration: 5+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Role & Responsibility:
To follow up with any questions, please contact Sneha at 408-512-2459
- Provides clerical and administrative support related to documentation system requirements.
- Maintains documentation manuals to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date and available to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains filing of all master documents.
- Utilize Agile Change Control System to improve legacy and current part and assembly drawing documentation by supporting engineers in creating part numbers (for both commercial and custom parts).
- The person will also create Bills of Materials (BOMs) to match the SolidWorks CAD drawings. And prepare and submit Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s).
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.