Job Category: Compliance & Regulation
Job Number: 11737636
Akraya is looking for a Dispute/Chargeback Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shabana at 408-907-2246. If this position is not quite what you' re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Dispute Resolutions, Financial Service
8+ month’ s Contract
Contract type: W2 only
Roles and responsibilities:
- Primary focus will be to help with Arbitration and Compliance rulings – makes determination on dispute transactions.
- Global Client Support Services (CSS) works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model
- CSS includes the Franchise Management function which is comprised of several business units that support the structural foundation of the payments network. Services, including licensing, rules management, dispute adjudication, contract management, client training and publications, and performance metrics and analytics, are provided to clients to ensure the safety, security and integrity of the payment system and to support clients in the development of their electronic payments business.
- Dispute resolution process provides a framework to correct errors and resolve transaction disputes arising from violations of the rules. In arbitration, reviews all information and documentation involved and decides which party is financially liable for the disputed transaction.
- Adjudicate on both regional and global arbitration and compliance cases.
- Provide clients and staff with accurate information and analysis of dispute resolution regulations and ensure service levels are met.
- Design, create and maintain dispute resolution documentation (e.G. Training manuals, guides, Business News articles, etc.) for internal and client use, as required.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 8+ years' experience in financial services or payment card industry.
- Must have experience with dispute resolutions / chargebacks (ideally 3-5 years). Experience in the card or financial business with concentration in issuing support, merchant acquiring, back office, and banking operations with focus on dispute resolution.
- Detailed understanding of transaction processing, including authorization, clearing and settlement, and industry players including acquirers, issuer, processors, agents, merchants and cardholders.
- Proficiency providing technical, data analysis and consultative support to external customers and identify business needs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Visio a plus.
- Bilingual a plus.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana at 408-907-2246
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the " Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.