Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12008473
Akraya is looking for a Disaster Recovery Project Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul @408-512-2433. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Project Management, JIRA, MS Office
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul @ 408-512-2433
- The successful candidate for this role will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or related discipline or equivalent.
- Experience interacting with and presenting to management.
- Strong project management, interpersonal, relationship building, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to interface, influence, and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with business colleagues in multiple locations at all levels.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly complex environment.
- Travel and off-hours on-call support required.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in JIRA based tools preferred.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.