Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11549018
Akraya is looking for a Digital Integration Practitioner for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ruhana Shaikh at 408-512-2363.If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: JSON Scripting
Duration: 0-12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- JSON Scripting - This role will be working with and for our partner Apigee.
- As a Delivery Engagement Lead you will work as a trusted guide with customers to enable them to accelerate their speed to value using the Google Edge API Management suite of products (Apigee).
- As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help businesses of all sizes leverage technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- The role was previously called Digital Engagement Lead at Apigee and the skills required for this role are diverse and range from Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Program Manager.
- You will be the coordination point for all customer interaction and facilitate a wide range of activities from workshops around the Google Edge platform or Agile best practice to sprint ceremonies for API delivery on Google Edge.
- The key to the role is to be able to influence and transform the end to end delivery process for each customer to maximize the value they gain.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ruhana at @ 408-512-2363
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.