Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12296564
Akraya is looking for a Development-Software Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Akash @ 408-907-2689
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Automation, Scripting, Configuration Management
Duration: 3 to 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop various automation software components for our global scale analytics infrastructure.
- Validate technology and perform production roll out of features.
- Analyze data and diagnose issues analytics platform components.
- Working with stakeholders develop run-books for platform operations.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Akash @ 408-907-2689
- Strong software automation experience in at least two of the following areas: Windows distributed systems automation and Powershell, multi-region deployment and configuration management (Linux or Windows), Kafka based global scale data pipeline management.
- Domain expertise in at least two of the following areas: Qlik Sense, data management with MPP or distributed SQL engines, Cassandra or HBase, large-scale data visualization tools.
- At least 2+ years of strong scripting experience (Python or equivalent) is required
- 2-5 years of systems software development (Java, Scala, or Go/C++ or equivalent) is desired.
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet or equivalent configuration management required.
- Experience with automated deployment and management software stacks is required.
- Experience with systems monitoring tools and ELK based ad-hoc analysis is a plus.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.