Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12555095
Duration: 06 Months (with possible extension)
Contract Type: W2/C2C Only
- System design process and solution development.
- Ensures business needs are being met.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Provides direction and coordination between large projects and the technical execution plan.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
- Troubleshoots and leads the development and implementation of production solutions.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
Additional Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 5 to 7 years experience in computer programming, software development or related field OR Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 4 to 6 years experience in computer programming, software development or related field.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Abhishek at 408-907-2688.
- Strong working knowledge of modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of RESTful API creation and consumption.
- Experience implementing continuous integration and delivery models.
- Experience with build automation.
- Experience with deploying to cloud architecture.
- Experience with test driven development and automation testing.
- Experience with agile delivery, especially Kanban as well as DevOps.
- Demonstrated success in distributed systems, especially REST based services.
- Strong knowledge of security standards, practices, and architecture.
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, energy, perseverance, integrity and desire to solve big problems.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.