Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12082150
Akraya is looking for a Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: VISUAL BASIC, SQL, Accounting, Powershell scripting.
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Developer I is a technical/analyst position, with shared responsibility for the development and maintenance of various accounting systems, and automated interfaces which are utilized by all departments within the Caesars Entertainment Business Services organization.
This position is also responsible for data collection and analysis and user support under the direction and guidance, or in conjunction with, other technical team members.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is able to participate and eventually lead system and process improvement initiatives.
- Able to quickly learn the Caesars Entertainment Business Services existing financial systems and data architecture, and act as a primary resource for determining how best to utilize, or improve upon, those data assets to provide business value.
- Able to document and communicate clear and concise recommendations and technical specifications for the automation of processes to increase efficiencies and improve end-to-end processes
- Deliver automation, data analysis, and presentation tools using service and web based architectures.
- Provide problem/issue analysis and resolution skills, inclusive of ability to document and communication root cause analysis and issue resolution.
- Act as a liaison between front line Finance employees and the project development team.
- Bachelor' s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- One to three years of experience in a technical product development environment, preferably in an Accounting/Finance field.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
- Experience with production operating systems, transaction processing systems, relational database architecture, and various types of computer equipment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Visual Basic, *SQL Server, and the Microsoft .Net framework.
- Experience in multiple programming languages and tools, including at least one of the following: PowerShell, *SQL, *SSIS, VB, C+, .Net
- Administration experience with Windows and Microsoft server tools.
- Demonstrated database design experience, with specific emphasis on database modeling and design.
- Experience in more than one operating system and/or environments. Experience with Oracle Cloud ERP and/or EPM applications.
- Web development experience, specifically in database backed web development, HTML 4/5, and CSS.
- Experience with Powershell scripting.
- Demonstrated ASP and C# expertise.
- Experience with Azure and Denodo.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.