Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12030274
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for Sr. Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Monika Gupta at 408-907-6415. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Core Java, Linux, ETL, REST, Platform development, Angular JS, Vert.X
Duration: 6 Month contract
Contract Type: W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Monika Gupta at 408-907-6415
- 6 years development experience w/ Core Java / Linux / Experience with high transaction environments (ETL / High availability)
- Work within an agile team to analyze, code, and deploy code for a highly available environment / They will be working on a smart decision engine (predictive analysis/machine learning) on the internal application platform. Nice to have Java, Angular JS, Vert.X.
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of our Platform Development team to help design, enhance and build tools that assist our transactional platform in an agile development environment.
- You will work with colleagues, who will support and challenge you daily.
- You will play part of multiple teams tasked with multiple projects ranging from building full stack development of real-time transactional services, REST services API, Container based services to highly functional, secure, scalable and resilient real time and batching systems.
- You will work on unit testing, code reviews and regular check-ins to continuous integration that will become part of your DNA.
- You will see the code written and moved to production within just a few days, to then be used by a huge customer base including Facebook, Nike, FedEx, Apple, State Farm, to name a few.
- If this sounds exciting, we want to chat and tell you more about our work culture and environment and see if this will be a good fit for both of us.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.