Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11672941
Akraya is looking for an DevOpS Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Mayur at 408-512-2355. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: DEVOPS [AWS, EC2, S3]
Duration: 7 Months+
Tax Term: W2
Location: Mountain View, CA
Skills Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience working in an enterprise on hosting complex systems ( multi-service systems) in AWS (Linux) in a highly available and scalable way.
- Should know how to deploy these services is AWS in an automated way and be able to manage and support these systems as SRE as well as be able to look at code and fix issues.
- Experience working with following AWS services at the minimum: EC2 RDBMS, Redis, S3, Lambda IAM AMI
- Experience in writing/troubleshooting chef scripts
- Experience with creating and using clis in Python and Shell scripts ( Java programming experience is an added bonus)
- Knowledge about creating and using RPMs Experience with Maven, Nexus, Jenkins
- Experience with hosting and managing springboot web services and java applications in AWS.
- Should be able to troubleshoot and fix issues with applications and identify the root cause of when an application is down using following techniques - GC, memory leaks, UI debugging, Load, CPU usage, System performance, Process performance and tuning, nginx, tomcat, apache etc.
- Experience with using Splunk and Wave front data for troubleshooting and metrics evaluation Other Good communication skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple customers patiently and resolve issues without friction.
- Must be good with troubleshooting.
- Should be able to setup and use the right monitoring, alerting, logging systems in addition to looking at new issues that do not have data in these systems.
- Basic understanding of Continuous Delivery and Deployment practices in AWS
- Should be a self-starter, quick learner, self-motivated and able to run independently with minimum supervision
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Mayur at 408-512-2355
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.