Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12354881
Akraya is looking for a DevOps Engineer – Principal (Lead, Architect, Coach) for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Swapnil at 408-907-3201.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
DevOps Architecture, CI/CD, Jenkins, SONARQUBE, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Cucumber/ Selenium, AWS/Cloud API/ Bluemix
Duration: 6+ Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Responsibilities (3-5, examples below)
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
- Define, architect, design and/or lead:
- Automation processes that help technology teams move to a faster testing and deployment rhythm.
- Participate in and mentor others in coding and scripting of tools, features and functions.
- A wide variety of open source technologies and automation tools.
- Drive for continuous improvement through small, rapid, iterative change.
Preferred Technical Experience:
- Proven experience of working hand-in-hand with development and operational teams designing and developing CI/CD pipelines.
- Highly skilled DevOps architect with advanced knowledge of full stack automation, DevOps practices and software delivery lifecycle.
- Strong background as DevOps engineer with track record of developing complete end-to-end DevOps pipelines that integrates a multitude of source control management, build systems, artifact repositories, test automation tools, deployment and monitoring systems.
- Expert level understanding of Jenkins build and deployment system.
- Experience with configuration management tools using Puppet, Chef, Ansible or equivalent.
- Experience with Cloud APIs and deploying to IaaS and PaaS platforms.
- Knowledge of microservice and container architectural principles.
- Proven ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Swapnil at 408-907-3201
- 4 years experience in systems analysis including defining technical requirements & performing high level design for complex solutions.
- 4 years experience w/ engineering tools such as bug tracking & source code control systems.
- 3 years experience working w/ IT vendors.
- 4 years experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment.
- 3 years of IT experience developing & implementing business systems w/in an organization.
- 3 years experience working w/ Git source code control.
- 3 years experience in test-driven application development.
- 3 years development experience integrating w/ 3rd party systems.
- 3 years of development experience w/ Agile Methodology.
- 3 years of development experience w/ AIX.
- 3 years of development experience w/ Amazon WebServices.
- 3 years of development experience w/ Android apps.
- 3 years of development experience using DevOps.
- 3 years of development experience w/ Git .
- 3 years of development experience on Microsoft Azure.
- 3 years of development experience on Bluemix platform.