Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12167462
Akraya is looking for a DevOps Engineer for one of our award-winning clients. You will work on cool projects and be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. You will also be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is consistently recognized on ‘ Best Companies’ lists. To be considered, please apply directly or call Partha at 408-512-3153 .If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Python, Jenkins, Linux, Puppet and SaltStack
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Education: Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Assist with day-to-day management of multiple, security tools.
- Build and manage automated testing and validation for system configuration.
- Build and manage automation pipelines for operational and self-service workflows.
- Build and manage automation inside configuration management tools.
- Assist with delivering highly secure and efficient solutions within comprehensive compliance regulations (including SOC2, ISO27001, HIPAA, PCI, etc.)
- Assist in integrating diverse technologies in multiple environments to provide monitoring, alerting, and reporting of performance and costs.
- Manage work in an agile operations framework, balancing sprint-based work with daily operational needs.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving system outages or performance impact, and communicate findings for ongoing improvement.
- 2+ years of Linux operating systems experience.
- Familiarity with basic computer networking concepts.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of configuration management tools, such as Puppet or SaltStack.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of Python.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of Jenkins.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in an environment that is constantly changing.
- Knowledge of and experience with project management methodologies preferred.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Partha @ 408-512-3153
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.