Akraya is looking for a DevOps Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Partha at 408-512-3153.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Python, Jenkins, Linux, Puppet and SaltStack
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Education: Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Assist with day-to-day management of multiple, security tools.
- Build and manage automated testing and validation for system configuration.
- Build and manage automation pipelines for operational and self-service workflows.
- Build and manage automation inside configuration management tools.
- Assist with delivering highly secure and efficient solutions within comprehensive compliance regulations (including SOC2, ISO27001, HIPAA, PCI, etc.)
- Assist in integrating diverse technologies in multiple environments to provide monitoring, alerting, and reporting of performance and costs.
- Manage work in an agile operations framework, balancing sprint-based work with daily operational needs.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving system outages or performance impact, and communicate findings for ongoing improvement.
- 2+ years of Linux operating systems experience.
- Familiarity with basic computer networking concepts.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of configuration management tools, such as Puppet or SaltStack.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of Python.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of Jenkins.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in an environment that is constantly changing.
- Knowledge of and experience with project management methodologies preferred.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Partha @ 408-512-3153