Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12138373
Akraya is looking for a DevOps Engineer for one of our award-winning clients. In this role, you will work on critical, innovative projects with some of the top talent in the industry. To be considered, please apply directly or call Khushbu at 408-512-2361. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: DevOps, CI/CD, Docker, Maven, Jenkins, Monitoring Tools
Duration: 2 Months
Contract Type: W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Khushbu at 408-512-2361
- Creating Docker images for micro-services, Configuring Application Load Balancer and Auto Scaling Groups for high availability of application.
- Provisioning of all lower level and production environments including, installing Operating Systems such as Red Hat and middleware such as Tomcat application server for various projects and releases.
- Migrating applications and databases from physical/virtual infrastructure into cloud and ensuring that they are fully operationalized in cloud.
- Scripting the administration tasks and recurring system maintenance work using command Line (CLI), Shell Scripting, python etc.
- Application, plugin testing and operation system and software upgrades.
- Design and develop solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns.
- Automate infrastructure admin tasks, perform installation and configuration tasks on remote nodes using Ansible and chef as CI tools.
- Implement and improve Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines using Maven, Github, Jenkins and Nexus.
- Designing and implementing monitoring features using Nagios, Kibana and Logstash to ensure health, performance and security of Application Stack by generating alerts based on established thresholds.
- Configuring Splunk tool for application logging to ensure access to the log information of cloud servers.
- Performing load tests on applications with expected load using JMeter to analyze, measure the behavior and performance.
- Creating separate code branches and repositories for releases in non-production and production to ensure integrity of secured or confidential user data.
- Working closely with development teams to understand and support builds environments and integration requirements for application.
- Implementation and maintenance of disaster recovery (DR) for systems.
- Prepare installation and troubleshooting documents, including build and deployment process documents, production active plan and application release cycle activity.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.