Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 11758028
IAkraya is looking for a DevOps Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul at 408-512-2433. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: DevOps, GitHub, AWS, Google Cloud
Duration: 6+ Months (possibility of extension)
Contract Type: W2 only
- 4 + years of experience in DevOps, software engineering, release engineering, and/or software configuration management.
- Deep understanding of building highly available infrastructure using public cloud technologies and native services.
- Experience with successfully executing and continuously improving the release process for a large organization delivering many products with competing timelines.
- Strong understanding administering and troubleshooting software configuration management systems and/or source code version control systems.
- Experience automating build and release processes, build management, dependency management and continuous integration/deployment tools.
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies, Linux, UNIX, Windows, SaaS and mobile.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player with a service-oriented attitude with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- BS or BA Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Technical Skills:
- Source Control: GitHub
- Artifact Management: Nexus, Artifactory, Yum, NPM, Gem.
- Build: Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Grunt, Gulp.
- Scripting languages: Python, Ruby, bash, batch.
- Programming languages: Java, node.Js, Go.
- Monitoring: AppDynamics, Wavefront, New Relic, Dynatrace.
- Configuration Management: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack.
- Hosting: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, on-premise
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul at 408-512-2433
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team