Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12209308
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a DevOps / Software Engineer (Jr) for one of our award-winning clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Joel Mac @ 408-512-2455. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Java or .Net programming, API, Developing or Supporting experience required
Duration: 06 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Perform on-boarding activities, review application architecture and guide application teams through enrollment steps for enterprise wide application security platform
- Troubleshoot and fix network and application level bug request from clients (Visa web applications)
- Monitor, troubleshoot and fix operational issues for application security platform
- Administer user accounts, custom policy, workflow and rules on application security platform
- Write client code in multiple languages and troubleshoot code issues/bugs in client code
- Ready to take new challenges to build scalability and resiliency for enterprise wide application security platform.
Please apply directly with your update resume or Joel Mac @ 408-512-2455
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years of exp or Master's degree with 0 years.
- Knowledgeable or experience supporting enterprise level application/platform.
- Knowledge in coding – Java and .Net preferably.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.