Duration: 6+ Months (possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Cooperate with artists to construct beautiful experiences for mobile platforms.
- Create and review proposals to determine if specific project ideas can be produced.
- Quickly visualize and implement ideas to communicate concepts.
- Iterate on designs based on feedback.
- Organize and maintain a library of project assets.
- Advanced experience with Adobe Photoshop or other image-editing software is a must
- Experience with other creative software such as Adobe Illustrator or Adobe After Effects.
- Experience with Git, Perforce, or other SCM is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of iOS, Android, and macOS is a plus.
- Be a detail-oriented and creative problem-solver who can view obstacles through a different lens.
- Be a quick learner and deep diver who is eager to explore what’s new and trending.
- Be a dynamic individual with great teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Kaustubh at 408-907-2242
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.