Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12438875
Primary Skills: Operational support, Client Services
Duration : 6+ Month’s Contract
Tax Term : W2 Only
An Operations Associate is responsible for, but not limited to, the following functions:
Job Skill Level:
- Performs the quality control and implementation process on all deposit, cash management, and international products.
- Responsible for the on-boarding of new clients and cash management services, department's daily operations, monitoring of department reports, and compliance with bank regulations.
- Provides operational support to internal business partners, including but not limited to Client Advisory Services, Sales teams, and multi-sourcing staff.
- Works closely with the BPO staff and is readily available to provide general assistance with inquiries and supports growth.
- Works on a variety of assignments that are simple to moderately complex in nature that requires banking knowledge or expertise.
- Must be able to handle general procedural questions.
- Operations Associate must have a general ability to multi-task and support cross-functional teams.
- An Operations Associate should have a broad understanding of Bank products, regulations, processes and procedures.
- Must be able to provide basic operational support to internal business partners on simple to moderately complex requests.
- Individual must possess general problem solving and research skills - demonstrating a general ability to analyze a client request and escalate when necessary.
- This person will often partner with the Operations Advisors to provide guidance on issues and escalations.
- Good client service skills is a must.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Divya at 408-512-2371.
- 2 years banking experience.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.