Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12196154
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: TFS, CI/CD , Powershell, Rest API, Transport protocols including (MQSC, WCF, FTPs, HTTPs, SMTP, LDAP)
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2
To follow up with any questions, please contact Monika @ 408-907-6415.
- Extensive experience in TFS or similar CI/CD technology and methodologies .
- Minimum 2 years experience in scripting with Powershell.
- A minimum 5 years experience in development, testing or deployment roles within an SDLC .
- Microsoft BizTalk Server, ETL, and/or other middleware tool experience preferred, including development of schemas, orchestrations, maps, pipelines, and port configuration.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server and TSQL .
- Experience with the Microsoft .Net Framework, C# coding and the Visual Studio IDE Proven experience working with technologies such as XML, XSD, XSLT,WSDL, XPath, JSON and SOAP/REST Web Services and Web technologies.
- Understanding common encryption specifications and tools (Asymmetric vs Symmetric encryption, AES, PGP, SSL/TLS, X.509..)
- Familiarity with Windows Failover Clusters / Availability Groups preferred.
- Familiarity with Azure cloud solutions such as MS DevOps preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Server operating system administration.
- VMWare workstation or similar virtualization technology experience preferred.
- Experience with Transport protocols including MQSC, WCF, FTPs, HTTPs, SMTP, LDAP.
- Basic SFTP understanding and experience configuring/scripting client connections .
- Experience with REST web APIs.
- Experience with configuration and development of IIS based web solutions.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.