Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12196154
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Deployment Engineer for one of our award-winning clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Monika @ 408-907-6415. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: TFS , CI/CD , Powershell, Rest API, Transport protocols including (MQSC, WCF, FTPs, HTTPs, SMTP, LDAP)
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Monika Gupta @ 408-907-6415
- Extensive experience in TFS or similar CI/CD technology and methodologies .
- Minimum 2 years experience in scripting with Powershell.
- A minimum 5 years experience in development, testing or deployment roles within an SDLC .
- Microsoft BizTalk Server, ETL, and/or other middleware tool experience preferred, including development of schemas, orchestrations, maps, pipelines, and port configuration.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server and TSQL .
- Experience with the Microsoft .Net Framework, C# coding and the Visual Studio IDE Proven experience working with technologies such as XML, XSD, XSLT,WSDL, XPath, JSON and SOAP/REST Web Services and Web technologies.
- Understanding common encryption specifications and tools (Asymmetric vs Symmetric encryption, AES, PGP, SSL/TLS, X.509..)
- Familiarity with Windows Failover Clusters / Availability Groups preferred.
- Familiarity with Azure cloud solutions such as MS DevOps preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Server operating system administration.
- VMWare workstation or similar virtualization technology experience preferred.
- Experience with Transport protocols including MQSC, WCF, FTPs, HTTPs, SMTP, LDAP.
- Basic SFTP understanding and experience configuring/scripting client connections .
- Experience with REST web APIs.
- Experience with configuration and development of IIS based web solutions.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.