Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12196154
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Deployment, Automation, Build & Release, TFS, Azure Devops Server, Powershell
Duration: 06 Months with possible extension or conversion.
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Joel Mac @ 408-512-2455
- Extensive experience in TFS or similar CI/CD technology and methodologies.
- Experience creating Azure DevOps Server or Azure DevOps Services Pipelines.
- Minimum 2 years experience in scripting with PowerShell.
- A minimum 5 years experience in development, testing or deployment roles within an SDLC.
- Microsoft BizTalk Server, ETL, and/or other middleware tool experience preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server and TSQL.
- Experience with the Microsoft .Net Framework, C# coding and the Visual Studio IDE.
- VMWare workstation or similar virtualization technology experience preferred.
- Experience with configuration and development of IIS based web solutions.
- Strong follow-through, ability to drive to closure and resolution of complex system issues. Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to absorb, analyze, and understand new information, technologies and practices quickly ·Exceptional communication and customer facing skills, able to interact effectively with diverse groups of global stakeholders, both technical and business users. Active listener, customer focused, relationship builder, team player ·Understanding of project management, SDLC, risk management, quality engineering.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.