Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 11953233
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a “Database Programmer" for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Database Management, Tableau, Advanced SQL, Programming, SAS, R.
Duration: 10+ Months (possible extension)
Tax Term: W2 Only
- At least a Bachelor' s degree in mathematics, computer science, health economics, epidemiology, biostatistics, statistics or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience of hands on programming and database management.
- Experience of handling large databases. Familiar with hospital data is highly desired.
- Experience in designing the documentation framework and delivering clear, easy to follow data, variable, and code documentation files.
- Experience in building analytical tools such as Tableau.
- Advanced SQL skill and database architecture
- Proficient in SQL, experience in SAS, R or STATA is also preferred.
- Outstanding ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Highly self-motivated, hardworking, and have intuition on conducting research; able to execute high quality HEOR projects and get them published in top tier journals.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.