Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12172205
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Data Warehouse Administrator for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Sneha at 408-512-2459.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Linux, PHP, Python, SQL, Agile
Duration: 4+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Server and database administration (Linux & MySQL).
- Python 3 support.
- Apache & PHP support, including Docker containers and SSL.
- Support ETL and data integration processes for data warehousing
- High degree of experience with MySQL DB (DBA preferred) (2 – 5 years)
- Experience with Agile software development cycle
- High proficiency with SQL programming languages.
- ETL experience (2 - 5 years).
- Apache web server support.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Sneha at 408-512-2459
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.