Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12172205
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Data Warehouse Administrator for one of our award-winning clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work on cool projects and be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. You will also be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is consistently recognized on ‘ Best Companies’ lists. To be considered, please apply directly or call Sneha at 408-512-2459. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Linux, PHP, Python, SQL, Agile
Duration: 4+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Server and database administration (Linux & MySQL).
- Python 3 support.
- Apache & PHP support, including Docker containers and SSL.
- Support ETL and data integration processes for data warehousing
- High degree of experience with MySQL DB (DBA preferred) (2 – 5 years)
- Experience with Agile software development cycle
- High proficiency with SQL programming languages.
- ETL experience (2 - 5 years).
- Apache web server support.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Sneha at 408-512-2459
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.