Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 11570084
Akraya is looking for Data Quality Analyst, for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Swapnil at 408-512-2354. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Data Quality, Finance, Credit, Risk, Reporting, Audit, Data Management, Regulatory Compliance.
Duration: 5+ Months with possible extension
Contract type: W2
- The Data Quality Analyst will manage the framework required to proactively prevent data issues that would otherwise impact financial, credit, and risk reporting. This framework includes implementing and supporting repeatable data management processes, assessing regulatory and audit observations, and performing analysis on data issues as prioritized through Enterprise Data Governance.
- Candidates must be able to quickly understand the systems, controls, processes, stakeholders, and uses of finance, risk, and credit data domains.
- Candidates should be attuned to recent regulations and mandates by Client related to data quality, metadata and lineage.
- Using regulatory compliance needs as a driver, the Data Quality Analyst will partner with other functions internally to lead a vision to transform the data quality practice to support enterprise level programs.
- Candidate should be experienced with Data Quality tools like Information Steward as well as data lineage/metadata tools.
Please apply directly with your updated resume and contact Swapnil at 408-512-2354
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.