Job Category: Compliance & Regulation
Job Number: 11323144
Akraya is looking for a Data Governance Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Monika Gupta at 408-907-6415. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Data Stewardship, Bassel, IFRS, critical data elements (KDE), Data Management
Duration: 7+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only
The Data Governance Analyst is the owner of Key Data Elements within the area of their domain and is accountable for ensuring correct and accurate nature of these critical data assets. Within their area of responsibility, Steward is responsible for identifying critical data elements along with being accountable for defining the entire lineage of each critical data element (KDE) back to the System of Record (SOR) and will work within the Data Management Council (DGC) framework to ensure that these data assets have been well defined, documented, certified .
Steward demonstrates that they have identified and prioritized all critical data for which they are accountable. Completes all steps for certification and validation of critical data to ensure data requirements are developed per standard.
Critical data assets which they are accountable for are certified based on policies and standards. Action plans on anomalies or issues are documented, to ensure that all polices are followed.
Steward will perform:
Steward provides transparency into data definition and lineage, ensures that metadata and lineage are defined, complete, correct and accurate and are entered into the LOB’ s Metadata solution.
- Initial data discovery “ Profile data”
- Define and record all DQ business rules and valid values that apply to critical data that steward is accountable.
- Define all metadata including “ valid values” for data take steps to define and resolve issues concerning KDE’ s
- Proactive DQ and monitors ongoing quality of data assets
- Implement plan to review for exceptions and changes of quality
- Utilize quality indexing tools for appropriate measurements
- Consistency of critical data assets with usage across applications
- Certify consumptions
Steward coordinates all Metadata efforts and provides roadmap and implementation plan to ensure that metadata is present in the LOB’ s Metadata Solution.
- Should have excellent communication skills and preferable having banking domain knowledge preferable in regulatory domains like Bassel, IFRS.
- Have the ability to define templates for artifacts which would be delivered as part of the DG function and interact with stakeholders from the lines of business
Apply directly with your updated resume and contact Monika at: 408-907-6415
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.