Primary Skills: Microsoft Office and Google applications, Data Entry of handwritten paperwork into an electronic format
Duration: 3 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Tax Exemption Review:
- Reviews sales tax exemption certificates for completeness and accuracy.
- Follows up with users regarding any issues with the exemption certificates and rectify until solution is reached.
- Validates and inputs customers/exemption certificates in internal database.
- Data Entry of handwritten paperwork into an electronic format.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google applications.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Critical thinking, attention to accuracy and data integrity is required.
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision and/or direction.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to learn to navigate our proprietary data management system and internal tools.
- Ability to meet attendance guidelines .
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.