Akraya is looking for a Data Entry Clerk for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Hanzala at 408-512-2457.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Data Entry, MS Office Word, Excel etc.
Duration: 06 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The successful candidate will have quick typing skills, an analytical mind, exceptional attention to detail and a passion for precision.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457
- Transfer data from paper and digital formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards.
- Type in data provided directly from business partners throughout the organization
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Update existing data.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested.
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost Requirements
- Proven experience as data entry clerk.
- Fast typing skills; 100WPM or more preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices.
- Basic understanding of databases.
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail.
- High school degree or equivalent.