Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 12133214
Akraya is looking for a Data Engineer for one of our leading clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be working on cool projects with team members who are innovating with more technology than anyone in the industry. To be considered, please apply directly or call Vipul at 408-512-2357. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: SQL, Azure Data lake, SSIS
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Duration: 6+ Months
Skills & Requirements:
- Participate in the design and implementation of innovative Modern Data Warehouse and data pipelines on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Design, build and maintain various integration packages between internal and external systems, including ETL processes Provide data extracts, ad hoc financial and management reports, and other data and analytical requests.
- Provide technical support for the data transfer process in coordination with internal and external IT resources.
- Ensure consistent data integrity, including writing necessary programs to transform, verify, and correct data.
- Develop and maintain accurate, timely, comprehensive documentation.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Vipul at 408-512-2357
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent preferred.
- 4+ years experience in a technical environment, managing very large, complex data sets and database systems.
- Proficiency in the following is required: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Azure SQL DW, ADF, T-SQL, VB.NET (or C#) and MS Excel.
- Experience with ADLS (Data Lake) and other related cloud services is a plus.
- Experience working with and designing solutions and methodologies for Modern Data Warehousing in Azure a plus.
- Must have advanced database and data manipulation skills.
- Dimensional modeling experience.
- Experience in BI tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, and Power BI is a plus.
- Experience in Databricks and Python will be a plus.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.