Job Number: 11969464
Akraya is looking for a Data Consultant for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Kiran at 408-907-2687 . If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Epic Clarity, SQL Oracle, Relational Databases
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
Location: Pasadena, CA
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Data Consultant that provides Clarity development and Production Support of Clarity Reports for the Revenue Cycle Department.
- This position includes report development in Teradata and Oracle Exadata, providing product support to Business partners including: - issue resolution, root cause analysis, ensuring reports process timely and accurately, and developing new reports.
Required Education and Experience:
- 7+ years providing support in a technical environment, prefer reporting support environment.
- 5+ years experience with writing reports from relational databases
- 5+ years experience with report development utilizing reporting tools
- 3+ years experience with Epic/Clarity module
- 3+ years experience with SQL Oracle
- T-SQL, Teradata, Oracle Exadata, MS Access, Visual Basic
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills, experience with MS SQL Stack (SSMS, SSIS, SSAS), and building reports and dashboards in Tableau.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Knowledge of Healthcare systems for Clinical Care, Practice Management- Experience with developing web content. - Experience working in large corporations.
- We are looking for a talented SQL Programmer with advanced Excel and some Tableau experience to join our team. The SQL Programmer should have a minimum of three years of programming in SQL Oracle. This individual should be able to clearly and logically translate internal client needs and issues into reporting that provides useful insight into how we can better serve our members. The ideal candidate will have experience working with large health care datasets.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
- Develops reports with accurate, easy to read, useful information.
- Translates needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
- Experience with analytical manipulation and interpretation of large databases required.
- Broad familiarity with medical practices, especially revenue cycle management and process and outcomes measurement preferred.
- Very strong analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work within a team.
- Must be an independent self-starter.
- Clarity Data Model Certifications or Proficiencies in Resolute Hospital Billing, Resolute Professional Billing. Other modules preferred but not required – ADT & Prelude.
- Ability to express complex analytical and technical information to senior management or to audiences with clinical training.
- 3 years programming in SQL Oracle.
- Advanced Excel.
- Experience building reports and dashboards in Tableau.
- 3 years of related analytical consulting experience, healthcare experience preferred.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.