Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12388517
Akraya is looking for a Data Collection Researcher for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Randhir at 408-907-2970.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Research, Interviewing Participants, Survey, Data Collection, MS Office
Duration: 2+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Microsoft Office Experience.
- Bachelors degree or above, Masters preferred.
- Degree in Education, Linguistics, Languages, Social Sciences.
- 1+ years of experience as a Researcher or Coordinator or other participant-based research.
- Ability to work in field locations as needed.
- Located in Seattle Area.
- Able to work flexible schedule.
- Able to work evenings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer service or similar experience.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Randhir at 408-907-2970
- Hands-on experience with one-on-one session moderation with participants
- Experience working in a professional setting
- Learns new technology easily
- Python, bash, or other programming language
- Able to lift 15 lbs.
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done and accept reprioritization as necessary.
- Comfortable working with technical equipment, Mac OS, Windows OS.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask effectively in fast paced, highly collaborative, and dynamic work environment.
- Ability to follow through, work independently, and take ownership of assigned responsibilities.
- Has own transportation.