Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12214664
Akraya is looking for a Data Collection Researcher for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will play a key role on a team that is working on vital, innovative projects. This is a collaborative workplace where original thinking is welcomed and encouraged. To be considered, please apply directly or call Randhir at 408-907-2970. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Data Collection, Research, Interviewing participants, Survey, MS Office Suite
Duration: 2+Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- Work one-on-one with research participants by training and assisting them through the research process to ensure research objectives are met.
- Manage data collection processes including securing testing materials, handling logistics, troubleshooting technical or process issues and providing daily report
- Own defined projects focused on improving parts of the data collection processes
- Bachelor degree required in a relevant field.
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done, support several projects at one time, and to accept re-prioritization as necessary.
- Comfortable working with technical equipment.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work within tight timelines.
- Ability to follow through, work independently and take ownership of assigned responsibilities.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to work in the field locations the majority of the time and travel between field locations.
- Availability nights and weekends for on-call work as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Randhir at 408-907-2970
- Degree in Education, Human Factors, Psychology, Market Research, HCI.
- Experience with data collection and processing.
- End-to-end, hands-on experience with all aspects of data collections (recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting).
- Experience moderating a 1:1 session with users independently in the field.
- Experience moderating sessions with participants of different age and demographics is a big plus.
- Consumer electronic research experience.
- Experience in customer service.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.