Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12109172
Akraya is looking for a Data Collection Researcher for one of our leading clients. This amazing company is at the forefront of ecommerce and is a company of pioneers. They make bold bets and measure success against the possible, not the probable. To be considered, please apply directly or call Randhir at 408-907-2970. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Data Collection, Research/Survey, Interviewing Participants, Bilingual (fluent in English and any other language)
Duration: 3+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only
Our client is seeking highly motivated language data researchers to join their growing data collection team.
- Work one-on-one with participants to ensure project objectives are met at the highest quality.
- Be accountable for specific processes including securing testing materials, handling logistics, troubleshooting technical or process issues and providing daily report .
- Work closely with team to follow protocol and continually refine participant experience.
- The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, good with people, and comfortable working with research participants in the field.
- Fluent in English AND a second language .
- Microsoft Office Experience.
- Bachelors degree or above, Masters preferred .
- Degree in Education, Linguistics, Languages, Social Sciences.
- 1+ years of experience as a Researcher or Coordinator or other participant-based research.
- Ability to work in field locations as needed.
- Located in South Bay Area (Sunnyvale, Cupertino, San Jose, Santa Clara).
- Able to work flexible schedule.
- Able to work evenings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer service or similar experience.
- Hands-on experience with one-on-one session moderation with participants .
- Experience working in a professional setting.
- Learns new technology easily.
- Python, bash, or other programming language .
- Able to lift 15 lbs.
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information .
- Ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company .
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills .
- Comfortable working with technical equipment, Mac OS, Windows OS .
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask effectively in fast paced, highly collaborative, and dynamic work environment .
- Ability to follow through, work independently, and take ownership of assigned responsibilities .
- Has own transportation.
Please apply directly with your updated resumeor call Randhir at 408-907-2970
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.